Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sports day and My visit to My old school!!

hmm, last friday we had our annual sports day, which was also located at Kuningan Stadium.
I went there with Fanny,Celina,L-sa,Jacq,and Mila. They all were using my car. At 6.15 they all already arrived at my house. Surprising, I thought that they would come late. Hahahaha
Then, on the way to the stadium, we all chit chat. 

Its already 6.55 and we have not there yet, I was one of the committee so I must not come late...
Fortunately we arrived there at 7.00 and we were NOT LATE,!! haha
I saw only a few students were still outside the stadium, only JC's students (i think)
then when I came down from my car, I heard BIG bully's voice, he was using a loudspeaker and shouted "BOSS HEAD PREFECTS YOU ARE LATE!'' 
Then I ran after him to pinch his hand! huh!!!
I was so embarrassed. Luckily only a few students and teachers were outside, the others were already went inside.

At there, I was monitoring my prefects who were doing their duties, but because of the event going on so fast, I must also helped them.
I was so tired there. I even did not have time to sit down. Huh...
but at least the Sports day has been successfully done. 

Then I went to my old school which is Kemurnian 2. I went there with Fanny and Michael (bbs-kj). I went to see my old friends. I really miss them so much! 
After we arrived there, I saw Georgiana and she accompanied us to go around the school. I met my BEST FRIEND there, Tjahyadi and Florine and also my other friends, Patrick,Santi,Edward,Mitchel,Anton,Felix,Ray and others.

WHAT a tiring day!!!

and NOW i got FLU!!!! damn!!!!

huh" 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home